1.02.2012

the cardigan


Ahhh the blessed cardigan!

I love cardigans... plain, stripes, polka...
I have this cardigan above and every where I go I get asked where I got it.

TARGET my friends!  And I got it for under $20!  Lets talk about a deal right?!?  

You really could wear this with just about anything and any color.  Yesterday I totally sported this with an eggplant purple shirt underneath!  YES I love to mix colors!  Add a funky scarf or an assortment of necklaces to spice it up some more!  

The greatest thing about cardigans is they can be worn all year round!!  HOORAY!  I love a cardigan for layers in the winter and I love them for a cool summer night.  

Create modesty by sporting one!  I honestly think that SOOO many women see a tank top and they think "I could never wear that"  THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG!  Buy it!  Cover it up with a cardi... AND I can guarantee you will find something to go with this much desired tank!  If you look hard enough you might even find a short sleeve or tank style cardigan / vest.  


ALSO.. step outside of your comfort zone!  BUY color!  COLOR Is in my friends and from the forecast it looks like it will be in for at least another 2 years :)  EVEN if its not the latest in fashion you can still sport it... just mix it up a bit!  


TRY this challenge... let me know how it goes :)

 

1 comment:

  1. It is so true about the cardigans. I am just lovin' the cardi love.

    ReplyDelete